The meals are southern part of Akita home-cooked style. Consdering the balance of nutrition, various dishes, and the amount, the proprietress cooks with her heart. And we offer different kinds of dishes every day when you stay longer so that you can enjoy the meals.
Seasonal local foodstuff
Yokote is a producing place of grain, vegetables, fruits, edible wild plants. We use the seasonal foodstuff for the meals as much as possible. We use the delicious rice named Akita-Komachi, which was grown in Yokote. We also use original blended home-made miso for miso-soup. You can have free refill of rice and miso-soup. Please enjoy eating them.
Meals are served in the dining room
- The dining room is in the 1st floor. We have chair seats and tatami-mat seats.
- Dinner is served from 18:00 to 20:30, breakfast is served from 7:00 to 8:30. If you require the other time, please ask us.
- Smoking is prohibited in the dining room.
- If you have something you don't want to eat, please tell us beforehand.
- You can order drinks in the dining room with additional charge.
Example of the meals and the foodstuffs
Rice & Miso-soup
Pork fillet cutlet
Oden (Japanese style stew)
Shiitake mushroom mixed ground meat
Stewed chicken liver
Kinpira (Fried burdock root)
Fuki-itame (Fried wild vegetable similar butterbur)
Iburi-Gakko (Smoked and pickled radish)
Sweet egg agar